Subject: FW: draft minutes trust elevation tc 11-15-2012

------------------draft minutes---  to be cleaned up-----
11-15-2012
We do have Quorum

-----------------------

abbie barbir (BofA)1: CHAT ROOM

http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/trust-el

1. roll call

2. agenda approval

3. approve minutes

4. presentation by Brian Panteledes of CyberCore

5. editor discussion on Second Deliverable (Analysis phase), especially expanded analysis template for Phishing and Replay

6. conclude
abbie barbir (BofA)1: presentation is at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trust-el/documents.php
abbie barbir (BofA)1 morphed into abbie barbir
anonymous morphed into Diego Matute (Cyphercor)
Gershon Janssen: Will dial in in about 5 minutes...
Adrianne James (DRC) morphed into Adrianne James
Adrianne James morphed into Adrianne James (VA)
Don Thibeau Open Identity Exchange : sorry Im late
Massimiliano Masi (Tiani Spirit): and massi
Shaheen: in another meeting.. will join soon..
abbie barbir : colin , Masi, doan
abbie barbir : saheen can call
shahrokh shahidzadeh: Shahrokh is here
abbie barbir : don tibeau
abbie barbir : dan tibeau moves to approve minutes
abbie barbir : seconded by cathy
abbie barbir : minutes approved
Don Thibeau Open Identity Exchange : my action item is to prepare a outline for a "white paper" as a general description of the work of the TC, discuss with Co Char Barbir and share with group as appropriate
Gershon Janssen: I'm on the line now....
abbie barbir : great
Gershon Janssen: I'll speak up later so you can add me to the roll
abbie barbir : k
Adrianne James (VA): Is there anyway that I can get a copy of the presentation to pass on to Mike Davis at the VA? I don't have a login for the OASIS site. My email address is ajames@drc.com
Diego Matute (Cyphercor): Adianne: Here is a direct link to the presentation, http://tinyurl.com/b4vp2t7. Will follow-up in email as well.
Don Thibeau Open Identity Exchange : I agree with Abbies' compliment on the ease of integration into existing solutions e.g. it is a hybrid business model at higher LoA's
Don Thibeau Open Identity Exchange : yes please join the TC-- more brainpower more better
Diego Matute (Cyphercor): Adrianne: email sent.
Diego Matute (Cyphercor): Looks like the link didn't render properly. Here it is again: http://tinyurl.com/b4vp2t7
Diego Matute (Cyphercor): Diego's contact dmatute@cyphercor.com
Diego Matute (Cyphercor): Thanks Don. I'm excited about this TC.
Adrianne James (VA): Thank you Diego
Massimiliano Masi (Tiani Spirit): Thanks Diego!
abbie barbir (BofA): technical discussions fits into third deliverable, agreed to look into contnued discussion
anonymous: Nice work!  (Jamie Clark from OASIS, lurking.)
Diego Matute (Cyphercor): Thanks everyone. Please don't hesitate to contact us for follow-up.
abbie barbir : meeting adjourned

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.
Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Sender. Subject to applicable law, Sender may intercept, monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems and may produce any such EC to regulators, law enforcement, in litigation and as required by law.
The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses.

References to "Sender" are references to any subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation. Securities and Insurance Products: * Are Not FDIC Insured * Are Not Bank Guaranteed * May Lose Value * Are Not a Bank Deposit * Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity * Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency. Attachments that are part of this EC may have additional important disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Sender you consent to the foregoing.