Subject: FW: Review of the Phase 2 delieverable due on 1/31 (fwd)

All
Forwarding on behalf of Mary
regards

-----Original Message-----
From: mary@meristic.com [mailto:mary@meristic.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:20 AM
To: Barbir, Abbie

Hi Abbie,

For some reason, the trust-el mailing list is blocking my emails.  Can you re-forward this?

 -Mary

A discussed on last Thursday's call, a full draft of the phase 2 deliverable has been posted to our document directory at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trust-el/download.php/48002/An
alysisMethods-v1.0-wd01%20v0.3.doc

Some areas, that were still questions, are highlighted in yellow.  Please review/critique the full draft and let me /the list know about any changes that you think need to be made for you to be proud of the document. Is is good enough, does it address the need, is anything in error? Please provide your feedback by 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 31.  Then we will take the feedback, create a final stable version, and submit it to the TC for a vote.
It is important that we bring this to a closure to get momentum on the third deliverable!

Let me know if you have any questions,

Mary

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.