Subject: Re: Motion language and publication URLs

Oh - one correction to the instructions that I sent. You already have the JIRA issue opened for Analysis of Methods of Trust Elevation Version. It is https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1332

So you just have to send me a link to the minutes approving it as a CN and I will reopen that ticket and continue with the work.

For the Survey of Methods, you'll still need to enter the ticket as instructed.

Best,

/chet