Subject: Web ex for Eve's presentation

From: AbdulJabbar, Shaheen [mailto:Shaheen.AbdulJabbar@chase.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 10:04 AM
To: Mary Ruddy; trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org; eve@xmlgrrl.com
Subject: RE: [trust-el] Minutes from October 31 call

Let’s use this webex for the meeting today

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://jpmchase.webex.com/jpmchase/e.php?AT=WMI&EventID=276929562&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Shaheen Abdul Jabbar CISSP, CRISC | Application |  (  +1 603 896 8171 | shaheen.abduljabbar@chase.com

We see every transaction as a relationship. We are JPMorgan Chase