Subject: Your request for a CSD and public review for Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Framework Version 1.0 has been received

Members of the Trust Elevation TC,

Your requests to publish a Committee Spec Draft of Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Framework Version 1.0 and release it for public review have been received. You can follow the TC Admin tickets at https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1582 and https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1583

We will check these out shortly and let you know if we have any questions. Please let me know if you have any of your own.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org