Subject: FW: Invitation EEMA Annual Conference, London, 10/11th June

Dear Trust Elevation Members,

The EEMA organization has invited us to chair and organize a session on our OASIS Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Methods (Trust Elevation) TC – at their next event.  This  next event is scheduled to take place 10-11 June in London.  Below are a few details about the opportunity.  Please let me know if anyone from the TC has an interest in pursuing this offer by 23 April.  I would be happy to support any volunteers.  Kind regards, Jane

Dear Jane,

I hope all is well with you, we are organising our annual conference in London this year and I thought that OASIS may wish to participate.

So……… On behalf of the Board of Directors of EEMA (the European Association for e-Identity and Cyber Security) it gives me great pleasure to invite OASIS to Chair a session at our annual member’s conference in Victoria (London).

This annual two day; "Digital Enterprise Europe" (DEE), is organized by EEMA and is supported by the Commission and ENISA and brings together leading experts from Europe and beyond for the discussion of high level Identity and Cyber Security related topics, demonstrations, scenarios, policy and the latest research, it also features speakers from the Cabinet Office and other governments.

As you may deduce this will involve a little more activity to participate than just chairing a session, I thought that the OASIS would like to be represented and as such I have allocated session “I” titled “the OASIS Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Methods (Trust Elevation) TC” please see the attached provisional programme. If you would like to change the theme and title of the session please let me know. There will be no charge for chairs and panellists who are also welcome to attend the whole event as our guest.

The session format will be divided roughly in half between a scene setting session where each panel member has aprox 10 mins, with or without slides to present their perspective on the subject – and the remaining time is a discussion session involving members of the audience and panel. The three or four members of the panel will ideally be made up from the following:- end user, vendor or integrator, legal or regulatory representative, policy maker or someone from the research or academic world.

As a non-profit, pan-European industry association we have organised this annual conference for 27 years in many European cities; this year we are returning to the UK, I hope you will be able to accept this invitation.

I can of course provide additional information should you require it, I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Roger

Executive Director – EEMA