Subject: Potential Workshop Option -- for Trust Elevation Technical Committee

Dear TC Members,

We would like to make the TC aware that OASIS is considering hosting a pre-conference workshop, featuring our CloudAuthZ and Trust Elevation work, in conjunction with the NYC Cyber Security Summit.  This Summit is scheduled to take place on 18 September at the New York Hilton Midtown.  More details about the Summit program and location may be found online at:  http://cybersummitusa.com/css_nyc/.

The Summit organizers are expecting between 500-600 C-level and Senior Executives to attend this year’s event.  They’re working now to secure space for our potential workshop on the afternoon of Wednesday, 17 September at the same venue.  In addition to the workshop program, we are evaluating the possibility of incorporating an implementation showcase area and post workshop reception.

I will be meeting with the organizers next week to finalize options.  I will report back to each TC after that meeting.  In the meantime, I would like to ask TC Members to review the event website and add the date to your calendars.  Please also feel free to circulate an initial comments.

More information to follow shortly.

Thanks so much,

Jane

Jane Harnad