Subject: Call for Editor for TC's Fourth Deliverable

The TC is again looking for an editor for the Fourth Deliverable, as Andrew won an NSTIC proposal and is no longer available.  (Congratulations to Andrew, but we will miss having you as an editor.)

If you are interested or know of a suitable candidate, please let me or one of the co-chairs know.

-Mary