Subject: Re: [trust-el] IETF non-working group email list: Vectors of Trust

Unfortunately I am at a conference and unable to attend the Thursday call, as well as the one after that which overlaps with IETF. Obviously feel free to discuss in my absence, and I will join in on a call when I can.

PeterA is on the list and may have something to say on this, and I would encourage you all to review the list archive to catch up on the discussion to date:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/vot/

Cheers-
	Steve

--