Subject: RE: [trust-el] Groups - TrustEL Architecture v01.pdf uploaded

Thanks for this Andrew

I thought it was a pretty reasonable start, given that it is a mix of taking the 4th deliverable forward, but in a way that you can check you have your understanding of the constructs so far, correct.

Mapping it to Shaheen’s earlier efforts is a later step IMHO.

Two things that I would have mentioned had we not run out of time (since they had not come up in conversation) were:

1)      An explicit reference to the fact that user consent flows have been missed out for the sake of simplicity. After all, in many B and C use cases, regulation/legislation would require directed user consent in the IdP/CSP to UA interaction.

2)      Probably a separate explanation of the (IMHO quite fine grained) distinction between a TE Selector, and TE Determiner and the role of the TEMSP.       Someone brought up the fine grained/depth of it (Peter?) but my feeling was that it was too much to expect to draw it as a box or 3 on a flow diagram and let readers make assumptions based on that.

Cheers

Colin

From: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Hughes
Sent: Wednesday, 21 January 2015 5:35 a.m.
To: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
The linked powerpoint deck is for this week's Trust Elevation TC call to discuss TE Protocol models and architecture for the 4th Deliverable.
Andrew Hughes
-- Andrew Hughes

Document Name: TrustEL Architecture v01.pdf

Description
Slides for discussing protocol models and architecture
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Andrew Hughes
Group: OASIS Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Methods (Trust Elevation) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2015-01-20 08:34:18