Subject: Groups - TrustEL Architecture v03.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
In support of the 4th Deliverable, this deck. I show how Trust Elevation can be represented as an extension to ABAC, what the flows could be, and start the deeper exploration of the TE Method Determiner and TE Method Repository (aka LOA Repository).
This leads to questions related to what it means to choose a TE Method & what information is required to make the best choice.

We intend to discuss this deck over a few TC meetings starting February 5 2015.
Happy reading!

-- Andrew Hughes
Document Name: TrustEL Architecture v03.pdf

Description
Intermediate deck that shows how TE could be expressed as a form of ABAC
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Andrew Hughes
Group: OASIS Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Methods (Trust Elevation) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2015-02-02 08:24:25