Subject: Groups - trust-el-protocol-v1.0-wd02.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
This document will be the basis for much of the Face-to-Face meeting discussions.

Important to review please: I've added a stack of contextual stuff about assurance models and 'relative' assurance levels that I feel is necessary to explain the mechanisms of Elevation - but seem out of place in this document (maybe).

I need some folks to challenge me on what's in there!

andrew.
-- Andrew Hughes
Document Name: trust-el-protocol-v1.0-wd02.docx

Description
An interim draft that includes thoughts on identification assurance,
credential assurance and authentication assurance models and constructs. We
must decide how much of the 'extra' material should stay or go.

This document will be the basis for much of the Face-to-Face meeting
discussions.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Andrew Hughes
Group: OASIS Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Methods (Trust Elevation) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2015-05-06 08:58:15