Subject: Re: great F2F and great progress and thanks to our host Hoyos Labs

I want to second Abbie's comments. Many thanks to Hoyos Labs for their hospitality and generosity.
Peter

Peter Alterman, Ph.D.
Chief Operating Officer
SAFE-BioPharma Association
cell: 301-943-7452

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 8:42 AM, Barbir, Abbie <abbie.barbir@bankofamerica.com> wrote:
All

We did have an excellent F2F meeting this week
Our editors will provide an updated draft soon that will reflect the meeting agreements
We also managed to change our bi-weekly meeting time successfully to be at 12 noon on Thursdays, please update your calendars. We will use  the same bridge as before.

I would like here to take the opportunity to thank our host Hoyos Labs for providing us with a great facility, food and wifi. Thank you Hoyos Labs

Regards
abbie

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.