Subject: Re: [trust-el] FW: final version that I all be sending to NIST

Looks good. Watch typos "enhancing" in first bullet and "form" in the last para.
Good that we suggest separating Authn from Authz but also could maybe mention componentizing identity proofing info from Authn. Returning user vs first time user use case.
Too much for me to attempt word smithing on my iPhone sorry.
Cheers
Colin

Sent from my iPhone

On 20/05/2015, at 1:12 pm, Tilton, Cathy <Cathy.Tilton@daon.com> wrote:

Trust-El colleagues –

Please see correspondence from Abbie and attached proposed submission to NIST.

Regards,

CT

From: Barbir, Abbie [mailto:abbie.barbir@bankofamerica.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 9:35 AM
To: Peter Alterman; Tilton, Cathy; Tony Rutkowski; Diana.Proud-Madruga@va.gov; Tilton, Cathy
Cc: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org; t13sg17q10@lists.itu.int
Subject: final version that I all be sending to NIST

Hi

Please take a quick review and let me know in case that I did not include or I did miss any input

THANKS to all of you

regards

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.

<oasis-itu-comments-nist-final-version.docx>