Subject: Minutes from June 11th call

Minutes for the meeting of the Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Methods (Trust Elevation) Technical Committee

June 11, 2015.

1. Call to Order and Welcome.

2. Roll Call

Attending (please notify me if you attended the meeting but are not on the list below)

Abbie Barbir, Bank of America - y

Andrew Hughes - y

Anil Saldhana, Red Hat

Bob Sunday

Brendan Peter, CA

Carl Mattocks, Bofa

Cathy Tilton, Daon - y

Charline Duccans, DHS

Duane DeCouteau

Calvin

Colin Wallis, New Zealand Government

Dale Rickards, Verizon Business

David Brossard, Axiomatics

Dazza Greenwood

Debbie Bucci, NIH

Deborah Steckroth, RouteOne LLC

Detlef Huehnlein, Federal Office for Information

Diana Proud-Madruga - y

Diego Matute, Centrify

Don Thibeau, Open Identity Exchange  - y

Doron Cohen, SafeNet

Doron Grinstein, BiTKOO

Gershon Janssen  - y

Ilene Bridges

Ivonne Thomas, Hasso Plattner Institute

Jaap Kuipers, Amsterdam

James Clark – Oasis

Jeff Broburg, CA

Jeff Shultz , NIST

Jim Macabe (Kaiser)

John Bradley

John "Mike" Davis, Veteran's Affairs

John Tolbert - y

John Walsh, Sypris Electronics

Jonas Hogberg

Julian Hamersley, Adv Micro Devices

Kevin Mangold, NIST

Lucy Lynch  ISOC

Marcus Streets, Thales e-Security

Marty Schleiff, The Boeing Company

Mary Ruddy, Identity Commons  - y

Massimiliano Masi, Tiani "Spirit" GmbH

Mike Harrop

Mohammad Jafari, ESC -

Orlando Adams

Peter Alterman, SAFE-BioPharma

Peter Jones -

Rainer Hoerbe -

Rebecca Nielsen, Booz Allen Hamilton

Rich Furr

Rick Grow - y

Ronald Perez, Advanced Micro Devices

Scott Fitch Lockeed Martin

Shaheen Abdul Jabbar, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - y

Shahrokh Shahidzadeh (Intel Corp)

Suzanne Gonzales-Webb, VA - y

Tony Rutkowski

Tony Nadlin

Thomas Hardjono, M.I.T.

William Barnhill, Booz Allen Hamilton

Adrianne James, VA

Patrick, Axiomatics

Steve Olshansky

We achieved quorum.

2. Agenda review and approval

We used the following chat room for the call: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/trust-el

The agenda was approved.

3. Approval of the Minutes

Don made a motion to approve of the minutes of the previous meeting April 16th.

Suzanne seconded the approval.

There were no objections.

The minutes were approved.

4. Editors Update

We did submit the NIST comments via a liaison.  There were some minor discrepancies in the two versions that were submitted.

Andrew reported that there was not much of an update. Andrew is at CIS this week.

Currently he is thinking about the narrative order. For example, what content should be in an appendix, etc.?

There is a presentation at CIS on SAML and OIDC that relates to our work.

Abbie reminded Andrew of his plan to delegate some sections. For the next call we need to have the delegation list so that people can sign-up for particular sessions. To keep on schedule, we need to submit the document in August for the ITU-T session in September.

Don noted that we are preparing a presentation for OASIS conference in London in July.

Abbie will be there.  He has agreed to present.

6. Adjourn

Don moved to adjourn the meeting.

Andrew seconded the motion.

Andrew thanked the participants for their hard work at the F2F.  We have really made progress.

anonymous111 asked for a victim, I choose... anonymous11

Room information was updated by: anonymous1111

<place room="room" info="info" call-in="call-in" here="here"></place>

anonymous111111 asks: null

Magic 8-Ball says: Yes

anonymous morphed into abbie

abbie: Dial-in Number:1-860-970-0300 (East Coast)Participant Access Code:2981824

abbie: leader code *6919246

abbie: Agenda

abbie: 1. roll call

2. approve minutes

3. editor update

4. roll call

5. adjourn

abbie: who is on the bridge

anonymous1 morphed into don thibeau

anonymous morphed into Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

anonymous1 morphed into Orlando Adams