Subject: Farewell

Trust-Elevation TC colleagues –

As I will be leaving Daon after tomorrow (10 July), I will no longer be representing Daon within OASIS and must withdraw from membership in this TC.  So today is my last meeting.

I want to thank you for the opportunity to contribute to the work of this group and to work with all you fine folks.  I wish you the best in completing the work of the TC and in your future endeavors as well.

All the best,

CT

Catherine J. Tilton, CBP

VP, Standards & Emerging Technologies

Daon

11911 Freedom Drive, Suite 900

Reston, VA  20190

703-984-4080

Fax: 703-984-4099

Cell: 703-472-5546 (preferred)

cathy.tilton@daon.com

www.daon.com

Daon - your trusted identity partner

Daon COTS products have been selected to secure more than 460 million identities around the world, enabling delivery of innovative solutions while reducing schedule time, risk and cost. Call us today to learn why the world’s largest economies count on Daon!