Subject: Re: [trust-el] Questions for Trust Elevation draft reviewers

Interesting questions, Andrew.
Since people think about these things using different mental models, it's hard to answer them. Regarding the models, I would suggest that we find out whether we can normalize incoming ones with the generic one at the beginning of the section. That will tell us a lot.
Regarding an example policy for use cases, I wonder if we really need one in this document.  I think the information is sufficiently clear that a use case will only cause confusion, and anyone who might need one in order to grok the concept is beyond help and would only confuse the specific with the generalized.
Regarding the final question, I'm not at all sure it's relevant.  Perhaps you can provide me with some of your thinking here.

Peter

Peter Alterman, Ph.D.
Chief Operating Officer
SAFE-BioPharma Association