Subject: FW: Trust Elevation - question about comment disposition

From: Andrew Hughes [mailto:andrewhughes3000@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 7:10 AM
To: Barbir, Abbie; Peter Alterman; Mary Ruddy; Don Thibeau
Cc: Andrew Hughes

Hi folks - here's an updated draft with the minor comments resolved.

Many of the remainder are related to what is or is not normative and that the conformance statements are weak.

I need your advice on how to handle these before getting into more substantive changes.

I'm presenting at a conference at the time of the regular call time Thursday - I'm in Eastern time Thursday & Friday, then back in Pacific time on Friday.

andrew.

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
1249 Palmer Road,
Victoria, BC V8P 2H8

AndrewHughes3000@gmail.com
Identity Management | IT Governance | Information Security