Subject: Re: [trust-el] Thursday's TC call

might be a few minutes late

Peter Alterman, Ph.D.
Chief Operating Officer
SAFE-BioPharma Association
cell: 301-943-7452

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 7:15 PM, Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone - on this week's call, I'd like to have a discussion about which parts of the document should be normative v non-normative. Feedback has indicated that there is not a clear division between the two - I need your input to make the decisions.

thanks
andrew.

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
1249 Palmer Road,
Victoria, BC V8P 2H8

AndrewHughes3000@gmail.com
Identity Management | IT Governance | Information Security