Subject: Form submission from: Request a Special Majority Vote to proceed to Candidate OASIS Standard

Submitted on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 15:59
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: abbie barbir
TC name: trust elevation
TC email address: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org
Title: trust elevation
Committee Specification URI: http://
Committee Specification editable source URI(s):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/trust-el/trust-el-protocol/v1.0/trust-el-protocol-v1.0.html
Certification by the TC that all schema and XML instances are well-formed and
that expressions are valid: We so certify
Clear English-language summary of the specification: we need to  set up a
Special Majority Vote so that the TC can approve submitting the work as a
Candidate OASIS Standard
Relationship of this specification to similar work: none
     --Statements of Use--
       Link to Statement of Use #1: ny
       Link to Statement of Use #2: ny
       Link to Statement of Use #3: ny
       Additional Statements of Use:

     --Public Reviews--
       First public review announcement URI: http://
       Comment resolution log: http://
       Additional public review announcement URIs:
       Additional comment resolution log URIs: http://

Approval link: http://
Earlier attempts to standardize: No
Sources of explanatory information:
Notes:

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN