Subject: Notes from 2-2-17 meeting

Minutes for the meeting of the Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Methods (Trust Elevation) Technical Committee

February 2, 2017.

1. Call to Order and Welcome.

2. Roll Call

Attending (please notify me if you attended the meeting but are not on the list below)

Abbie Barbir, Bank of America

Andrew Hughes - y

Anil Saldhana, Red Hat

Bob Sunday

Brendan Peter, CA

Carl Mattocks, Bofa

Cathy Tilton, Daon

Charline Duccans, DHS

Duane DeCouteau

Calvin

Colin Wallis, New Zealand Government

Dale Rickards, Verizon Business

David Brossard, Axiomatics

David Turner - y

Dazza Greenwood

Debbie Bucci, NIH

Deborah Steckroth, RouteOne LLC

Detlef Huehnlein, Federal Office for Information

Diana Proud-Madruga

Diego Matute, Centrify

Don Thibeau, Open Identity Exchange  - y

Doron Cohen, SafeNet

Doron Grinstein, BiTKOO

Gershon Janssen - y

Ilene Bridges

Ivonne Thomas, Hasso Plattner Institute

Jaap Kuipers, Amsterdam

James Clark – Oasis

Jeff Broburg, CA

Jeff Shultz , NIST

Jim Macabe (Kaiser)

John Bradley

John "Mike" Davis, Veteran's Affairs

John Tolbert

John Walsh, Sypris Electronics

Jonas Hogberg

Julian Hamersley, Adv Micro Devices

Kevin Mangold, NIST

Lucy Lynch  ISOC

Marcus Streets, Thales e-Security

Marty Schleiff, The Boeing Company

Mary Ruddy, Identity Commons  - y

Massimiliano Masi, Tiani "Spirit" GmbH

Mike Harrop

Mohammad Jafari, ESC

Orlando Adams

Peter Alterman, SAFE-BioPharma

Peter Jones -

Rainer Hoerbe -

Rebecca Nielsen, Booz Allen Hamilton

Rich Furr

Rick Grow - y

Ronald Perez, Advanced Micro Devices

Scott Fitch Lockeed Martin

Shaheen Abdul Jabbar, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.

Shahrokh Shahidzadeh (Intel Corp)

Suzanne Gonzales-Webb, VA - y

Tony Rutkowski

Tony Nadlin

Thomas Hardjono, M.I.T.

William Barnhill, Booz Allen Hamilton

Adrianne James, VA

Patrick, Axiomatics

Steve Olshansky

We achieved quorum.

2. Agenda review and approval

We used the following chat room for the call: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/trust-el

The agenda was approved.

3. Approval of the Minutes  - deferred.

4. Editors Update

Andrew reported that the next step to reach OASIS standard is to gather implementation information, which we have done. Yes, we see the required number of statements of use, and can proceed to the next step. So there is a ballot with several statements of use on the ballot. Once that voting closes, Chet will take the next step. The next step is to have an all member ballot. It is currently at the TC approved stage, but Abbie has asked for it to be an approved OASIS standard.  We are waiting for the statements of use ballot to close.

5. Adjourn

Suzanne made a motion to adjourn.

Andrew seconded the motion.

The meeting was adjourned

anonymous morphed into Gershon Janssen

Gershon Janssen: dailing in now...

Gershon Janssen: I'm standing by with hold music..

anonymous morphed into Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Suzanne Gonzales-Webb: Thanks All!