Subject: RE: [trust-el] Trust-el OASIS standard ballot planned for May 11

All

Please contact your and encourage them  to vote to approve our new standard

From: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:59 PM
To: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [trust-el] The Membership Ballot to approve Authentication Step-Up Protocol and Metadata V1.0 as an OASIS Standard has been set up

Members of the Trust Elevation TC,

The Membership Ballot to approve Authentication Step-Up Protocol and Metadata V1.0 as an OASIS Standard has been set up.

The ballot opens 11 May 2017 at 00:00 UTC and closes 24 May 2017 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3068

Publicly visible link:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3068

As a vote for OASIS Standard, this ballot requires at least 15% of the OASIS Organizational Members to vote in favor to pass. No more than 25% of the votes cast may be negative. There are currently 262 Organizational Member companies so a minimum of 40 affirmative votes are needed to pass.

I will send the list of primary and alternate voters to help with your outreach. Meanwhile, please let me know if you have any questions.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298