Subject: Re: OASIS Step-up Authentication spec to ITU-T

Peter, thanks, and I apologize for any unclear communication here.  As noted in some private and public threads, and our published rules, the next step that must be taken, after the approval of the OASIS Standard on 25 May, is for the TC to provide a submission request document (a specific write-up as described in those rules), and then initiate a special majority ballot to approve it and the request.

I will defer to Chet, who is the official keeper of process matters, but I don't think either of those things has happened yet.

TCs generally draft the request document themselves, but as I said earlier today, we'd be happy to help accelerate the process by doing it for you.  Staff can do so over the weekend, if you wish, which would allow the TC leadership to check it quickly, make any tweaks, and then ask Chet to start the required approval ballot this next week.

We will assume that's how your team wishes to proceed if we don't hear differently.

Kind regards    Jamie

Sent from my mobile