Subject: Re: OASIS Step-up Authentication spec to ITU-T

As Chet says.   Because there was no submission request draft, I offered to write one for you and send it around.  A meeting to review/confirm it Friday sounds good.  Regards  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
https://www.oasis-open.org/staff
www.twitter.com/JamieXML

EU Commission 2017 Plan for Open ICT Standards:  http://j.mp/EUstds2017