Subject: Re: A Special Majority Ballot to approve submitting Authentication Step-Up Protocol and Metadata V1.0 to ITU has been set up

My apologies. I just caught (and corrected) an error on the ballot. I listed the TC as having 19 voting members. In fact, you have 9 so the threshold needed to pass this vote is 6.

/chet

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Barbir, Abbie <BarbirA@aetna.com> wrote:

Dear colleagues

Please vote on the ballot

we need your vote

thank you

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 4:17 PM
To: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Jamie Clark; Barbir, Abbie

Members of the Trust Elevation TC,

A Special Majority Ballot to approve submitting Authentication Step-Up Protocol and Metadata V1.0 OASIS Standard to ITU has been set up.

Note that the proposed terms of submission are attached to the ballot and also to this message.

The ballot opens immediately closes 21 July 2017 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:

Publicly visible link:

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the SC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Abdul Jabbar, Shaheen        JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.

* Alterman, Peter        SAFE-BioPharma Assn

* Barbir, Abbie           Aetna

* Gonzales-Webb, Suzanne Veterans Health Administration

* Hughes, Andrew      Individual

* Janssen, Gershon      Individual

* Proud-Madruga, Diana        Veterans Health Administration

* Ruddy, Mary           Identity Commons

* Thibeau, Don           Open Identity Exchange

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393