ubl-adoption message

Subject: Re: [ubl-adoption] Editing assignments for http://ubl.xml.org

Hi folks!

I see some work has been started on the web site.  This note is a
reminder that our site sponsor is expecting to have the work
completed by this weekend so that it can be announced and
demonstrated at the OASIS symposium next week.

The earlier we get the work done, the earlier we can review it for
mistakes before the great unveiling.

Thanks!

p.s. a very successful UBL International 2008 Symposium day
today!  Proceedings will be posted later to the conference web site.

--
Upcoming:  UBL Apr.22,24; genericode code lists Apr.23; Rome,Italy
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc