ubl-adoption message

Subject: Fwd: [ubl] Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 5|6 May 2008

Fellow AdoptionSC members,

Jon asks a valid question in preparation for the Monday/Tuesday teleconference:

>Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 07:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
>From: jon.bosak@sun.com
>To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
>Subject: [ubl] Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 5|6 May 2008
>ADOPTION SC / UBL FOCUS AREA
>
>    ACTION (4/29): JB to create an account and move the calendar
>    over to ubl.xml.org.
>
>       Done.
>
>    When do we close down the Support Page?

I note that Tony and Oriol have updated the Wiki, and Jon has updated
the events, but the Customizations, News, Products, Services, and
Resources areas do not yet have the support page items.

The forums and blogs are community driven, so I can't see us seeding
those areas just yet, nor is there anything there yet to work on.

Would those editors responsible for their areas please plan and
execute a migration of content from the support page ASAP?  This will
allow us to shut down the support page (or at least point to
http://ubl.xml.org from the support page).

Thanks!

Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc