ubl-chair message

Subject: Re: OASIS Member TC Participation Notice

As a consequence of being changed from "Voting Member" to "Member"
I received the following notice as Sun's primary rep. Notice that
instead of saying that so-and-so changed status, it says that
so-and-so has joined the TC as a Member.

Please change this. This is extremely confusing.

Could someone sit down and figure out what message goes out
under what circumstances so that it is the least confusing
for the recipients? Please? I'm willing to help.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Corporate Standards            |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 (internal x31442)