ubl-clsc message

Subject: Cancellation of this week's CLSC call

Dear all
it is with regret that I am cancelling this week's CLSC call.
Given the responses I have from people, we would not reach critical mass this
week at all.

The agenda, whereby Marty Burns will take us through the NIST document and the
requirements list he has drawn up, will be deferred until our next call on Dec
17th.

Regards
Mavis