ubl-clsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-clsc] Re: code list paper

Hi Marty,

I believe there was some discussion of code list schema at the joint
meeting this morning, and then quite a bit of subsequent email on
various topics, so you might want to check that discussion and it's
output (all available on the the ubl list).  But contact Dave Kruppke
(kruppke@gefeg.com) to find out when version 10 will come out.  Tim just
sent version 10 of the models this afternoon, so the schemas should be
forthcoming.   Tim could probably also tell you if the alignment you're
proposing was discussed.

-Anne