ubl-clsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-clsc] [Fwd: Re: UBL amount type code list solution]

My understanding is that this is just an example of the decision we made
this morning, for clarification, particularly for Marty and others in
clsc that were not at the meeting (actually, I need it too, even though
I was at the meeting! :)).  But that said, I suppose there's not harm in
also posting to ubl, it's just that sending it to clsc I think gets the
attention of those in clsc, to whom it is actually directed and might
not otherwise monitor what's going on on the ubl list (something pointed
out in clsc this morning) .  Still, could be cc'ed to ubl.  :)  -Anne