ubl-clsc message

Subject: Groups - wd-ublclsc-codelist-20040420.doc uploaded

The document wd-ublclsc-codelist-20040420.doc has been submitted by Martin Burns (burnsmarty@aol.com) to the UBL Code List SC document repository.

Document Description:
All,

This is a final draft of Code List document with Tim McGraths valuable comments addressed. I have turned off tracking changes because at this point the tracking feature was corrupting the document.

This should be ready for review and release.

Tim, I was unable to accomodate:
a) your suggestion 1) incorporating rules into NDR. I think that these are requirements not necessarily rules. But I agree consistency should be perfected.
b) Cutting and pasting from final schemas into text. I was unable to do this due to time. However, I did propagate through the type changes you pointed out.

Marty

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-clsc/download.php/6466/wd-ublclsc-codelist-20040420.doc

View Document Details: