ubl-cmsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-cmsc] Context Methodology Issues

For clarification: what I meant by point 7 was that XSD has specific names
for various constructs ("element", "complexType", etc.), so we might try to
align on these ("addElement", "addComplexType", etc.). Not a big issue but
the naming in the context rules dialect doesn't strike me as 100% solid, so
this might help.

BTW: I'd like to break up the individual threads tomorrow and start into the
meat of the discussion, so please send any remaining suggestions for topics
today! I can only guess by the lack of much feedback that my list was very
comprehensive... :-)

Matt