ubl-cmsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-cmsc] Context Rule Syntax

Matthew Gertner wrote:

> 7) Syntax of the context rules in general. Assuming that we decide to use a
> canonical syntax language (probably XSD), should we align the names of the
> context tags so they match the tags in the schema language?

What would be the advantage?

I can see the disadvantage of doind this and then selecting another schema language,
or preferring not to select another schema language because we're already
committed to this...

> Can we handle
> all of the various constructs (global types, local types, local elements,
> etc.) that are retained by the Naming and Design subcommittee?

No idea.

> Are any of
> the constructs redundant (e.g. what is the different between "CreateElement"
> and an "Add" tag containing and "Element" tag)?

I think we'd have to go through this one by one, but probably in the context
of question (8) rather than in this context.