ubl-cmsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-cmsc] Hierarchical Context Values

Boringly, I think I agree with Eduardo again. :-)

It would be cleanest to understand and to process if we could squeeze the
whole hierarchy into the value.  For example, let's say that these are some

Geopolitical:
   Europe
     France
       Paris
       Lyons
     Italy
       Naples
       Venice
   Americas
     UnitedStates
     Mexico

It would be nicest if the value choices could be represented (not in any
interface, just in the XML) as "Europe:France" or "Europe:Italy:Naples" or
whatever.  Then you're just a text search away from knowing what is "in"
what.  Some of these could get fairly long, but then I imagine that depth
is less of a problem than breadth of choices at any one level.

Naively,

         Eve