ubl-cmsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-cmsc] XSD Derivation

Sigh, I have to admit that you have a point here. Nevertheless, at the risk
of seeming stubborn, I would label this as a bug in XSD and accept that we
need to solve this, and only this, problem through ad hoc means. That is, of
course, unless someone else comes up with another compelling example...

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-orchard-maler-asser
tion-00.pdf

(BTW, note that I actually didn't agree with several things in the
proposal!  My goal was to break several logjams at once by offering
something different.)

This may be the only case so far where it's easy to imagine implementing
the feature as a transformation rather than an XSD customization layer.

         Eve