ubl-cmsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-cmsc] Usage Cases

Since the response has been underwhelming, I hearby publicly volunteer to
write a couple of use cases over the weekend. They probably won't be that
good since I'm a gearhead, not a business expert, but I'll do by best. It
would be much appreciated if some other, more qualified people, would step
up a volunteer to help out.

Is it possible that we have a preponderance of technically oriented folks
here and that we might want to approach another group (maybe Core Library?)
to help us with these cases? Arofan, you're the liaison right?

Matt