ubl-cmsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-cmsc] Minutes (raw) from 18-22 March 2002 NDR/CM SC meet ingsin Barcelona

Matthew Gertner wrote:

> Great stuff!

We were pretty happy with it too!

> Anyway, I'm finalizing the brand new Context Methodology portal right now,
> and I'd like to get the use cases on there with Eduardo's comments. There
> are a number of things in the minutes that aren't entirely clear to me,
> however. Would it be possible to schedule a call with someone (Eduardo?) to
> discuss some of this and get me up to speed? If there is enough interest in
> a follow-on discussion to organize a fully fledged conference call, this
> would be another alternative. What is the general feeling on this?

My feeling is that more telecon time on this, applied early and often,
will result in huge progress.  So one thing to consider is an
additional telecon per week; I'm willing to commit to that.  Another
thing to consider is to combine the NDR and CM work (since so much of
it is starting to be intertwined), and then timeshare on the calls.

For starters, having a targeted telecon with Eduardo and possibly Bill
might clear up any of your questions.  (And hey, if you invite
everyone along and they show up, you can consider it a CM SC meeting. :-)

	Eve