ubl-cmsc message

Subject: [ubl-cmsc] CM SC Conference Call 24-Apr-2002

Unfortunately I have a conflict for the scheduled April 24th call. Since I
know that the NDR SC has plenty of work right now, could I suggest that we
exceptionally schedule a separate CM SC call? I would propose Thursday or
Friday at either 8am or 9am PDST. Could members of the CM SC email be
privately to let me know whether any of these dates would work for them?
Otherwise I will try to find someone to moderate the call on Wednesday in my
absence.

Cheers,
Matt