ubl-cmsc message

Subject: [ubl-cmsc] Tunneling Reuse Diagram

Requirement 8 "Tunneling Reuse", in the Specialization Architecture paper
(version 1), there is a note that a diagram is needed.  Please find the
diagram attached.  It'll be added to versin 2 of the position paper.  The
concept hasn't been well explained to date and I hope this helps. Let me
know if it does or not.

Regards,
Bill