ubl-cmsc message

Subject: [ubl-cmsc] Minnesota nice proposal

Since we're probably going to be talking about this at our next conf
call, here's the
so called Minnesota Nice proposal (or RevisionistPapers, as it was first
dubbed) -
very barebones, just notes taken during the meeting.

Note: StarOffice format. Full download (support, etc.) is purchasable
through
http://wwws.sun.com/software/download/desktop_app.html

Free download of OpenOffice through http://www.openoffice.org/

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (510) 986-3651 x73651