ubl-cmsc message

Subject: [Fwd: Re: [ubl-dev] Suppose I am writing a process to accept orders.]

  Hi,

Here are some CM questions.  There are several ways we can handle the
response.
Generally, we had agreed that ubl-dev responses would be handled through
ISC,
but in order not to become a bottleneck it's fine with me if you pick
one person
in CM to respond directly to this on ubl-dev.  Alternatively, I can post
the initial
response on ubl-dev and then suggest further discussion happen on the
ubl-cmsc
alias (possibly requiring this person to join cmsc).  Some of the
questions coming
in through ubl-dev are clearly CM-related, and others cross over to NDR and
LCSC, so we'll have to play this by ear.  I think it will take
engagement of all the
SCs to respond to the incoming questions in a timely manner from now
until the
final release.

FYI, I'm intending on putting many of these incoming questions in the
technical FAQ.

Thanks,

-A