ubl-cmsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-cmsc] SC news

Hello all,
Regarding the phone call, I will take a look at the other SCs's phone call
schedule (in which we participate) and come up with a reasonable set of
options to work with.

If you have any particular preferences or constraints regarding the
scheduling of the meeting please let me know (preferably by private email).

Thank you all,
	F.