ubl-cmsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-cmsc] SC news

Hello all,
Here are some answers about pending issues:

About the latest delivery date for the document, my understading is it is
monday 03/29/04 . I have sent an email to Jon to confirm this, and will let
you know his answer as soon as it comes.

About linking to other documents in the package: I understand that a beta
package for review (presumably with stubs for items that are not available
at that time) is scheduled for the 29th as well.

In the hope that it will be helpful to create the stubs, I made this little
perl script (linux) that generates an isomorphous tree out of a subdirectory
and makes html stubs for all the files in the original. Maybe this will help
create a base skeleton that we can link to (if we run it with the ubl beta
directory as parameter).

Finally, about the call schedule, I'm working on it. There is plenty of
conflicts to consider, but I will let you know as soon as I have the
possibilities fleshed out,

All the best,
	F.

generateStubs.pl