ubl-cmsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-cmsc] Comments on document - 3.17.04 meeting

> If object theorists cannot see that 'ad hoc' as used here does not mean
> 'ad hoc polymorphism' then they have a problem that extends way beyond
> what this paper addresses ;)

:):) amusing and true.
I was thinking more of the layman who could get confused, but really is not
much of a probability (actually 99% of "oo programmers" wouldn't be able to
say what "ad hoc polymorphism" would be).  You are right; the change would
be inconsequential, "ad hoc" is fine, and I withdraw the comment.

F.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442