ubl-cmsc message

Subject: Linking to other UBL documents

Dear all,
After a brief discussion about it with Jon, here is the skinny on
references. The documents referenced will be included at the same level of
the CM document. The proposal is to have them be referenced through relative
links. This of course assumes the distribution is distributed and/or
published as a whole, which I personally I'm ok with.

Their file names are:
    UBL-CL-1.0.pdf
    UBL-CM-1.0.pdf
    UBL-NDR-1.0.pdf
    UBL-credits-1.0.pdf

The format for the links then would be:

and In the references section of the document:

[UBL-xxx-1.0] <a href="UBL-xxx-1.0.pdf">Full Title as it appears in the
pointed document.</a>

Any questions or comments?

All the best,
	F.
.-

Fabio Arciniegas - Chief Technical Officer   | "So far as I can remember,
           Postgraphy, LLC                   : there is not one word in
                                             | the Gospels in praise of
   http://www.postgraphy.com/about/faa       | intelligence" - Bertrand
Russell