ubl-cmsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-cmsc] Meeting

Do we have a sense of 1) who from CM is coming to Hong Kong and 2) what we intend to do regarding CM there.  I am trying to determine if the trip is worthwhile.

Mark

________________________________

From: Eduardo Gutentag [mailto:Eduardo.Gutentag@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wed 3/31/2004 7:27 PM
To: Fabio Arciniegas
Cc: Ubl-Cmsc@Lists. Oasis-Open. Org

Wasn't the meeting supposed to start at 4:30 Pacific? That's what we had
agreed. Hold on, I'm about to call in.

On 03/31/2004 04:25 PM, Fabio Arciniegas wrote:
> As of 4:20 pm California time (7:20 in D.C.) I've been here for a while and
> it seems I'm the only one connected. I don't have the power to say so but it
> seems like this meeting is cancelled.
>
> All the best,
> F.
>
> .-
>
> Fabio Arciniegas - Chief Technical Officer   | "So far as I can remember,
>            Postgraphy, LLC                   : there is not one word in
>                                              | the Gospels in praise of
>    http://www.postgraphy.com/about/faa       | intelligence" - Bertrand
> Russell

Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442
Sun Microsystems Inc.          |         W3C AC Rep / OASIS BoD