ubl-cnlsc message

Subject: Kavi cannot display Chinese characters

Dear Jamie,

I am the co-chair of UBL Chinese Localization Sub-committee. Recently we
started to post notes onto the Kavi site and send emails to the lists,
with Chinese characters. The notes can display Chinese characters well
and the email system is capable to handle Chinese emails. There is only
one problem. When we tried to browse the email archives on the Kavi
site, the *subject line* of the emails are scrambled. The content and
other parts of the emails are ok. Can you advise us what to check? Thank
you very much for your help.

Regards, -Patrick