ubl-cnlsc message

Subject: Plenary meeting in Hong Kong

Team,
UBL technical committee will have a plenary meeting in Hong Kong in next
week. We are requested to make a report on our work. Therefore, I
drafted the attached presentation for your comment. If you have any
idea, please let me know so that I can add it to the presentation.
Thanks a lot.
Regards, -Patrick

SC Report.ppt