ubl-cnlsc message

Subject: UBL Localization Subcommittee reports due

Hello UBL Localization Subcommittees,

In preparation for the UBL TC Plenary meeting Monday 17 August in
Montréal, please send brief status reports on your current
activities, if any.  If we don't receive a status report, we will
assume that your subcommittee has ceased to operate and will begin
to look for new membership in preparation for UBL 2.1.

Best regards,

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC